Monday, October 29, 2012

OBGYN Disaster....

The next OBGYN appointment was a disaster.

I went in, she checked the heartbeat. She found it, thankfully! My blood pressure was fine but on the lower side.

She then went over the test of the amniotic fluid. This is what she said,

"It looks like you are having a girl. The rest of the test was negative. So, the baby is okay!"
I was confused. I told her that the other test came back with the abnormal cells. She said,

"No, I have the test right here and everything came back fine so you are all good."
I left it alone. I knew she wasn't right. I didn't get my hopes up. I was just too tired to push her to correct her information. She'll find out, I thought. I left.

I left wondering why there are those that do drugs, eat and drink whatever they want and their baby seems perfectly normal. I must need to learn something, I thought. But what.

The next appointment was the genetic counseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment