Sunday, October 28, 2012

During My Pregnancy: The First Weeks Activities


During my pregnancy, I worked out at the gym..something that would haunt me later on.
I was one of those moms who refuse to eat lunch meat without first warming it up (if I ate any of it in the first place), no mayo because it had raw eggs in it, no hot dogs because of the high nitrates, and so forth. You get the idea.
I don’t do drugs and never have, never drank alcohol during my pregnancy, never put a thing in my mouth that would jeopardize my unborn child.
We found out we were pregnant on January 11th. I knew the exact date of conception: December 26th.
At first, I was completely shocked. Sadie was only 14 months old when we found out we were expecting Faith. I remember telling my husband that I wasn’t ready for another child. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to give both kids enough attention and I enjoyed having only one child right now. These words are another thing that haunt me.
During the time before we found out, we bought an entertainment center. It had a smell to it. A strong odor. I constantly made comments to my husband saying I had better not be pregnant because this smells horrible. This entertainment center “smell” is another thing that haunts me.
These are things that I would look back on after my perinatal appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment